HON. RICHARD SEPE WAS AT CORONATION AND OUT DOORING CEREMONY OF TOGBI HATSU III, A CHIEF OF DZITA


Earlier today, the 22nd Day of July, I was at the Coronation and  Out dooring ceremony of Togbi Hatsu |||, a Chief of Dzita.

In my capacity as the guest speaker, I seized the opportunity to educate the gathering on the importance of sacrificing and contributing our quota towards the development of our various communities.

I reiterated the importance of our chiefs in our contemporary political dispensation.

I again encouraged the youth to take advantage of the various pro-youth interventions that I am embarking on as a member of Parliament for the Constituency. 

So far I have enrolled over one thousand youth in various vocations such as Dressmaking, hairdresser, welding and fabrication, Decorations, Carpentry among others.

Other dignitaries present were Mr Ken Kponor, the Volta Regional Director of NCCE, Agbotadua Kumassah, Spokesperson to the Awomefia, Torgbi Sri |||, Togbi Dzelu ||||, Dufia of Dzelukope, Mama Tugbor || of Akatsi and Mama Tornyewodoyor |, the queen mother of Dzita

Together We Develop Anlo

Post a Comment

0 Comments