THE LEGEND OF “MAWUPEAME CKN WOVENU

THE LEGEND OF “MAWUPEAME CKN WOVENU
One of the highly revered Personalities from the Volta Region I’d love to do an extensive research on and a Publish a well documented Book about is “#Mawupeame_CKN_Wovenu”.

Chale this man is a legend who has done a lot of outstanding spiritual signs and wonders from being the only “Religious Leader” to meet with Kwame Nkrumah whiles he was arrested to helping the Tema Traditional Leaders win the bid to have the Tema Harbour situated in Tema and not Ada, to a lot of stories from both Ghana and abroad.
He is the founder of the Apostle Revelation Society A. R. S and has built whole communities with schools since somewhere around the 1950s or even 1940s.
The entire township of #Tadzewu was more or less built by him and he built Dams and transformed the small town into a spiritual sanctuary. And it still serves that purpose.

Like his stories have evidences we can trace and document and I’d love to tell this man story to the world. The few stories I’ve heard are intriguing and I’d love to verify some before I write. 
Prophet C.K.N Wovenu is a legend. And I don’t need to be a Christian to celebrate his deeds to mankind. 
We’ve got to make books on the things people like this man has done to project our image. Cos this man made a huge difference and this stories may fade out if we don’t tell the next generation.

I beg make somebody commission me make I write ✍️ am ehhhh. Pitched this on my bucket list cos I’ve got to tell y’all the story of this great man.
#Akpenami
Credit:Selorm  Ameza 
#EwedukorTv 

Post a Comment

0 Comments