IF A MAN ISN'T SQUATTING, NO ONE WILL ACCUSE HIM OF DEFECATING



JAMES DUNYO WRITES...✍🏾

Our elders from Northern Ghana used to say, "If a man isn't squatting, no one will accuse him of defecating!" Meaning in every accusation, there is an iota of truth and justifiability. For, if you are not coughing, sneezing, or having runny nose, will any man worth his senses accuse you of catarrh or cold? 

If you yourself had not been associating with drunkards, will anyone dare call you a drunkard? Or can a local palmwine tapper be said to have stolen laptops overseas when all he knows in his life are his village and palmwine tapping? 

Some people complain of false allegations and labellings all the time. They may have to turn and ask themselves, "What is it I'm doing wrong? Am I myself giving cause/reason for people to so tag and smear me? Have I left enough traces, clear evidence, for such allegations to point directly to me?"

The Catholic Archbishop G.C. Palmer-Buckle was quoted as saying, "When I hear negative reports about me, I ask myself if they are true. If they are, I pray and change. If they are not, I ask myself,  'But have I given cause for that?'" Yes. Sometimes, we ourselves create the elbow room for insults. For, no one will accuse a man of defecating if he isn't clearly squatting! Bless! 
© Right J.DUNYO... 2021

Post a Comment

0 Comments