'Zenator Rawlings may be Ghanaian first female president' - A Ewe in the UK proclaims

'Zenator Rawlings may be Ghanaian first female president' - A Ewe in the UK proclaims

Accra22h

Accra (Accra News) An Ewe Queen and feminist, Dela Sikadzi on Saturday published a controversial write-up on Facebook arguing that Zenator Rawlings, the current NDC Parliamentary Candidate for Korle Klottey constituency in her views, "may be the first Female Ghanaian President."


In her article entitled by Accra News," Zenator Rawlings may be Ghanaian first female president - An Ewe in the UK proclaims" Dela Sikadzi states that "I don't know anything amazing about her but she seems to care about doing a good job in her current position... and I love her feminist side even though she doesn't seem to claim it."


She mentioned that "about me being a president at all, I don't know about that. For one, politics isn't what I am targeting with full force right now. Not that I don't think I will be a good leader. I think I will make a great leader any day." 


Sikadzi Dela concluded the write-up by saying "I know haters will say this is a future campaign speech."


Meanwhile, Korle Klottey MP, Zenator Rawlings has not indicated her future ambition towards grabbing a top-notch position or the commanding height of what became known as "her father's party."


But critics say she is testing the waters and soon she will lead out her grand scheme conspiracy for party capture and control.


"She is gaining grounds and building an ecosystem using her father's leverage for party capture and control, and in no time the real  Rawlings shall become a force to reckon, NDC must be ready."

Post a Comment

0 Comments