MR KOFI GBEKLE AGBOLEGBE DONATED FOOD PACKGE TO ATITO TOWN ON 30TH APRIL, 2020 FOR THE WELL-BEING OF THE PEOPLE DURING THIS HARD PERIOD OF COVID-19

The Chairman of  Atito Citizens Abroad Mr Kofi Gbekle Agbolegbe and his wife and children on Thursday 30th April, 2020 presented a number of items to the Atito Town as his quota to the fight against the Coronavirus and to the welfare & well-being of the people in the Home - Atito a town in the Anloga District Assembly of the Volta Rregion of the Republic of Ghana. 
Some of the items presented include bags of rice, bottles of cooking oil, Sachets tomatoes, Spaghettis, and sardines .

In a brief statement, Mr Kofi Gbekle Agbolegbe said  I quote that “My dearest brothers and sisters, I think a lot about your welfare and well-being all the time whilst in London. When this Coronavirus pandemic hit the whole world, my first thoughts were about the people of Atito and how best to support those who might be in need. Having spoken to my brother Charles, Sister Rejoice, my nephew Matthew and Togbi Xemalordzo Dedu II, Dufia of Atito, I decided that I needed to contribute some tangible and meaningful donation that will contribute to the substance of your health and well-being.

My wife and I including our two children Dela and Ametor Agbolegbe are delighted tp present to you this foodpackage.

We wish you alll well. We pray that the almighty God continues to protect and guard us all until we meet again in the Holy Village-Atito.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone for your continuring affection, love and support. I want to thank my siblings, Togbi Xemalordzo and nephews for enabling me and my  family to help you all .

Stay safe and well.   God bless you all

Togbi Xemalordzo who received the items on behalf of the Atito town thanked Mr Kofi Gbekle Agbolegbe with his wife and the children or his support and also pleaded with other stakeholders to come to their aid since the government cannot do it alone.

John K Fiagbeto and Hope Denuakor who finally received the items on behalf to share to the citizens thanked the Mr Kofi Gbekle Agbolegbe for their support during this difficult period.

People who were some presents and the items were presented to them are
Togbi Xemalordzo Dedu II, Dufia of Atito, John Fiagbeto, Hope Denuakor, Johnson Kpotosu, with donors Mr Charles Agbolegbe, Mr Matthew Agbolegbeand their driver

Reporting by 
John Fiagbeto
Founder Atito Historical Research Group

Post a Comment

0 Comments